pl

ily rely on their top female golfers, as the leading player in the | Forum

Lokalizacja tematu: Strona Główna Forum » General » General Chat
wzh123 Maj 19
CHAPEL HILL, N. Reuben Foster Womens Jersey .C. -- North Carolina says point guard Joel Berry II wont play Wednesday against Davidson due to a sprained left ankle.Berry was hurt early in the second half of Sundays win against Radford. The junior is second by averaging 14.8 points for the seventh-ranked Tar Heels, and is questionable for Sundays home game against Tennessee.In addition, the school said in a news release that junior swingman Theo Pinson had X-rays Monday to evaluate his recovery from a broken bone in his right foot that has sidelined him all season.UNC says the bone is healing as expected after surgery Oct. 26 and Pinson is expected to miss 8-12 weeks. He will have a CT scan to determine when he can begin running and jumping. C. J. Beathard Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Solomon Thomas 49ers Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. http:///...beathard-jersey.aspx . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble.Top ranked Chinese golfer Shanshan Feng is hopeful the inclusion of golf in the Olympics will change the elitist perception of golf in in her homeland. Golf is returning to the Olympic programme in Rio this summer after a 112-year gap, and Feng believes the opportunity of a medal will have a positive impact on a sport which has suffered several bans in the past two decades.The sport was added to Chinas anti-corruption list last October when the countrys Communist Party banned their members from playing it in part of a corruption crackdown that also included lavish gift-giving. That was just one of several clashes golf has had with Chinas political leaders. In 2004, the government made it illegal to build golf courses without their consent in a bid to protect land and water.Despite the rule, hundreds of illegal courses were built, but in a nationwide crackdown Chinese authorities closed 66 in a single week last March in a bid to drive down participation. As a result, until 26-year-old Feng broke into the worlds top 10, Chinese golfers rarely figured on leaderboards or among those near the head of the rankings. Shanshan Feng won Chinas only major when she won LPGA Championship at Locust Hill Country Club in 2012 I think its going to make a big difference if somebody is going to do well in Rio,ټshe said at the HSBC Womens Champions in Singapore. C. J. Beathard Youth Jersey. Most of the people in China maybe still dont know about golf because it has got a lot of negative images in their heads. But I think everything is going to change after they see that golf is in the Olympics and its the same as the other sports.Golfers can bring the country the gold medals which they really love. Even though they dont play it themselves, theyll watch on TV, I think thats enough,  Liang Wen-Chong is Chinas highest ranked male golfer at 171st in the world Feng became Chinas first and only major champion when she lifted the 2012 LPGA Championship and is one of only two Chinese golfers - along with 43rd-ranked Lin Xiyu - in the worlds top 100.My goal was to at least get into the Olympics and I think Im fine with that goal now, she said. What I can focus on is to play my own game now and try to play well and I think everything will work out itself.To achieve a medal in Rio, China will heavily rely on their top female golfers, as the leading player in the mens list is Liang Wen-Chong at 171 with Wu Ashun (185) and Haotong Li (215) the only other two in the top 400. Also See: Opinion Golf on Sky Sports 4 Schedule Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '